SANS SEC504 - Hacker Techniques, Exploits, and Incident Handling
I will be mentoring this course in Salt Lake City starting August 21st.
Mentor courses allow you to learn SANS course material locally in multi-week class sessions. This allows you more time to learn and master the same material taught at the SANS six-day Conference events. It also helps avoid travel and time away from work.
Class sizes are small, usually under 12 students, which allows you one-on-one assistance during the sessions.
Full details and discount codes below:
Experience SANS training right here in Salt Lake City with a training course from the SANS Mentor Program - local, live training without the travel.
Enter Promo Code: DRIVE13 when registering to receive 15% off course tuition. http://www.sans.org/mentor/class/33167
Class Starts: August 21, 6:30-8:30PM. Class will meet over 10 Wednesday evenings.
Tuition: $3077 if you register by June 30th using discount code DRIVE13.
Full Schedule and Details at: http://www.sans.org/mentor/class/33167
Instructor: Mentor David Hazar
In SEC504 you will learn:
- The tactics used by computer attackers.
- The latest attack vectors and how to stop them.
- Proactive and reactive defenses for each stage of an attack.
- Strategies and tools for detecting each type of attack.
- Attacks and defenses for Windows, Unix, switches, routers and other systems.
- Application-level vulnerabilities, attacks, and defenses.
- How to develop an incident handling process and prepare a team for battle.
- Legal issues in incident handling.
- How to recover from computer attacks and restore systems for business.